- Feed the Dog
- Single Dating Engaged Married
- Defined: Who God Says You Are (Guys)
- Defined: Who God Says You Are (Girls)
- Get Out of Your Head
- Greater Than
- More Right Now Media Studies
- No More Excuses - 90 Day Devotional for Guys
Bible Study techniques and approaches
- Minted Truth
- Inductive Bible Study Method
- Discovery Bible Method- Read a passage of scripture together, then answer the following questions:
- What does it say? (summarize in your own words or draw a picture)
- What does it say about God?
- What does it say about people?
- What does God want me to do with this?
- What is one thing i can pass on to someone else?
Ways to Meditate on the Word of God
1. Read the Word: Slowly read the Bible verse several times. Discover key phrases or words.
2. Write the Word: Write the entire verse at least once.
3. Memorize the Word: Having the verse in your mind and heart frees you up to not have to look for your place on the page.
4. Speak the Word: Gently speak it out loud several times. It can help you focus and process the verse.
5. Sing the Word: Sing the Bible? Yes! (Col. 3:16) Singing can unlock the heart and emotions. This has been an important part of many traditions in monasteries throughout history. It adds another dimension to meditating on God’s Word.
6. Pray the Bible: Turn the Bible into a dialogue with God. Thank God for the truth that the verse is pointing to. Commit to obey and ask God to empower your heart to follow-through.
7. Picture the Bible:For example, when Jesus says that the Kingdom of God is like a Sower going out to the field to sow seed, picture the scene in your mind. What is God thinking, feeling, and saying?
All of these are ways to meditate on God’s Word and be still in God’s presence. Be sure to write down any insights and thoughts you had and ask God to give you more.
Leadership Training Program
Our Student Leadership Training Program equips students by teaching them various ways they can serve using their God-given gifts while simultaneously building up their leadership skills.MORE INFO
Anonymous Prayer Requests
We would love to pray for you- about anything. Phil 4:6 says "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Let us know how we can do that here:Anonymous Prayer Requests