Women’s Christmas Gathering
When: Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Location: 121 Community Church Lobby
Childcare: Available for a minimal cost
Please join us for a festive time at our upcoming Women’s Christmas Gathering at 121. We’ll meet in the lobby to enjoy learning some Christmas “How-To’s” from some creative and talented women at 121, including:
- How to decorate Christmas sugar cookies
- How to set a Christmas table-scape
- How to meal plan for Christmas
- How to wrap Christmas presents
- How to create a Christmas tree topper
After this creative time, we will gather for a presentation of the gospel. Please invite those you know to hear this message of true peace and joy.
It wouldn’t be a Christmas party without some tasty treats! Dessert, hot chocolate, and apple cider will be provided.
We look forward to seeing you!
Register for Event