Earlybird special - register before October 8th and get $25 off!
Men of 121,
Do you feel confident to be an ambassador of the gospel to your workplace, community and family?
At the Men’s Retreat this Fall we will be focusing on the power of the gospel to transform your life and the lives of those around you through you. We will be trained by men within our church body on connecting with God as well as becoming gospel centered leaders within our workplaces, communities and families.
The format will be workshop based with opportunities to ask questions as well as practice/process through the application in our personal lives.
Come and be trained in a very hands on atmosphere. Let’s learn, practice and then return as changed men empowered to have the gospel transform our everyday things of life!
Some of the types of questions we will address at the retreat:
Personal Walk With God
1. How do I pray? What should I focus on?
2. I don’t read my Bible that often. Where should I start?
3. I hear people talk about reading a verse in context. How do I do that?
4. I see leaders pull scriptures that all relate to each other from all over the Bible. How do they find all of those? What are good resources for me to use?
1. What are some good steps to start up spiritual conversations? I’ve known the people in my office for a long time now and feel it would just be weird to all of a sudden start talking about Christ.
2. Do you have any strategies for connecting with people at the office and creating safe environments to share the gospel with them?
3. What role have you seen prayer play in sharing the gospel with your co-workers?
4. What if I share the gospel and they shoot me down? Won’t it be weird from then on out? How have you handled that?
1. How do I lead/influence my family spiritually?
2. What does it look like to initiate praying with my family? When do you typically do this?
3. What does it look like to initiate praying with my wife? When do you typically do this?
4. How do you pray for your family? How have you seen God work through that?
1. How do you regularly speak the truths and transformational power of the gospel into the lives of the people you are in community with?
2. How do you handle relating to people you are in community with that honestly get under your skin?
3. Life is SO busy. How in the world do you have time to be in community with others? What are things you have done to connect with your community on a regular basis so you can have deeper relationships with one another?
4. How have you seen the gospel transform your community and the way you relate to the people in your community?
23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 24 And let us considerhow we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.