Passion is a gathering of 18 - 25 year olds that exists to point people to Jesus and mobilize a generation to live for what matters most!
Each year thousands gather at Passion in cities around the world to make God famous and turn 18 - 25 year loose for the kingdom of God. Passion brings in some of the best teachers and worship to leaders for an amazing time.
- Louie Giglio
- Matt Chandler
- Christine Cain
- Kari Jobe
PASSION EXISTS TO SEE A GENERATION LEVERAGE THEIR LIVES FOR WHAT MATTERS MOST… ...to live in such a way that their journey on earth counts for what is most important in the end.
For us at Passion, that’s the fame of the One who rescues and restores, and the privilege we have to amplify His name in everything we do. While we host large gatherings, Passion is more than a conference. More than an event. More than a feeling.
Passion is you and me saying goodbye to lesser things and saying yes to Jesus, the One whose name is above every name.
FAQs for Event
1. Who can come? Seniors in high school through 25 years old are invited
2. Where is it held? The Dallas event is being held at The Theater at Grand Prairie
3. What's the cost? $140
4. Will we go together? We will meet at the church and carpool to and from the event for those that want to.
5. What about meals? Please bring money for your own meals.
6. Can I get more information about the event? https://268generation.com/passion2019/