Join us for in-person worship
We looking forward to welcoming all who are ready to return for in-person worship. Please watch the video below so you will know what to expect, and then register to attend a service.
Key Points In The Video
- Please register for the service you plan to attend, due to limited seating.
- Include your kids in your registration count as we are not yet restarting kids services. Your family will worship together.
- Please park in the front lot and enter thorough front doors only.
- We’ll have a ’Touchless Experience’ to limit the doors and surfaces you come in contact with.
- All staff and service hosts will wear masks, and UPDATE: please wear a mask as you travel around the building, but you have the option to remove while seated for worship.
- Please remain socially distanced by party, based on who you arrived with — this includes no name tags, hugs, or handshakes.
- An usher will escort your party to the next available socially-distanced set of seats.
- You’ll be provided exiting instructions at the end of the service.
- Now is a great time to engage friends in spiritual conversation. And our “New Here” team will have a free gift for your guests after each service.
A note to our 'at-risk' guests
The State of Texas asks that we encourage all at-risk individuals to worship from home. Here is how the Open Texas standards have defined 'at-risk':
"At-risk population are those who are 65 or older, especially those with chronic lung disease; moderate to severe asthma; chronic heart disease; severe obesity; diabetes; chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis; liver disease; or weakened immune system."
Don't forget to register!
Each Sunday we are offering a 9:15am and 11am service and ask that you register --- you can even do so morning of from your phone, registration stays open until each service starts.Click Here To Register