Join us for in-person worship
We looking forward to welcoming all who are ready to return for in-person worship. Please watch the video below so you will know what to expect, and then register to attend a service.
Key Points In The Video
- Please register for the service you plan to attend, due to limited seating.
- Include your kids in your registration count as we are not yet restarting kids services. Your family will worship together.
- Please park in the front lot and enter thorough front doors only.
- We’ll have a ’Touchless Experience’ to limit the doors and surfaces you come in contact with.
- All staff and service hosts will wear masks, and UPDATE: please wear a mask as you travel around the building, but you have the option to remove while seated for worship.
- Please remain socially distanced by party, based on who you arrived with — this includes no name tags, hugs, or handshakes.
- Please do not ask to choose your own seats, an usher will escort your party to the next available set of seats. This is to ensure we can seat everyone who registered.
- You’ll be guided to designated exits at the end of the service.
- Now is a great time to engage friends in spiritual conversation. And our “New Here” team will have a free gift for your guests just outside at the end of each service.
A note to our 'at-risk' guests
The State of Texas asks that we encourage all at-risk individuals to worship from home. Here is how the Open Texas standards have defined 'at-risk':
"At-risk population are those who are 65 or older, especially those with chronic lung disease; moderate to severe asthma; chronic heart disease; severe obesity; diabetes; chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis; liver disease; or weakened immune system."
We can't wait to see you again!
Since we resumed, we've tested different service times to serve you best. On Sunday July 19th, we're offering a 9:15a and 11a. Each service is limited seating. Please include all members of your family when signing up so we can make sure to save you those seats. We are requiring attendees to wear a mask at all times while moving about the building, but a mask is optional while you are seated for worshipClick Here To Register