In-Person Kids Ministries Are Back!
We are looking forward to welcoming families who are ready to have their children return for in-person worship. Please watch the video below so you will know what to expect, and then each week register your children (birth-5th grade) before midnight on Friday to attend on Sunday. Adult registration is no longer required.
Key Points In The Video
- Please pre-register each week by midnight, Friday, at 121cc.com/Kids
- Park in front lot and we’ll greet you at the front doors to escort your children to CreationLand and 121Kids.
- We have mapped our safety protocols to guidance from the State and the TEA. For example, all our leaders will wear masks, there will be ample hand sanitizing, as well as hard surface cleaning.
- In 121Kids (Grades 1-5), kids will wear a mask and groups will be spaced well apart to limit close contacts. Also, children will be escorted to their group on arrival.
- In CreationLand (Birth-K), kids will not wear masks due to developmental reasons, but all adults will. And we ask that only one adult per family enter the hallways for drop off and pick up to ensure social distancing in the halls.
- All parents will have a code unique to their child, so we can contact you if necessary.
- We can’t wait to se your kids! Be sure to register each week by Friday, midnight to help us provide the best experience possible.
We’re increasing automation efforts for health and safety reasons. One of the new things we're offering is the ability to check your kids in for services before arriving at church on Sunday mornings. In order to use the self-service check-in, follow the instructions below.
1. If you have an established username/password with 121 for online giving, you will use the same username and password to check your family in on Sunday mornings, and no further action is required at this time. You may sign in here.
2. If you do not already have an account, or you are not sure if you have an account, please establish a new login username and password so you can have a smooth as possible check-in experience whenever your family attends in-person CreationLand or 121KIDS ministries. The link to establish your check-in account is here.
The State of Texas asks that we encourage all at-risk individuals to worship from home. Here is how the Open Texas standards have defined 'at-risk':
"At-risk population are those who are 65 or older, especially those with chronic lung disease; moderate to severe asthma; chronic heart disease; severe obesity; diabetes; chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis; liver disease; or weakened immune system."